Motivational speakers, subject gurus, athletes among keynote speakers-for sales meetings, customer/user conferences, associations, leadership events-all budgets
NEEDHAM, MASSACHUSETTS, UNITED STATES, November 29, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Markman Speaker Management, LLC, a full-service speaker agency, has expanded the roster of its Speakers Bureau division. Used by event organizers from all types of organizations to identify and secure keynoters, general session speakers, and emcees for customer and user conferences, sales meetings, leadership events, and association meetings, among others, the bureau now offers more speakers in every category and topic for every budget, who are:
• Motivational speakers – energetic, inspiring, and captivating
• Best-selling authors who are informative and entertaining
• Dynamic business subject matter experts/industry gurus
• Sports figures for that “change-of-pace” presentation or “Meet and Greet”
“For 25 years our roster of exceptional keynote speakers has helped to create successful and memorable events,” said Steve Markman, Founder and President of Markman Speaker Management.
The agency serves worldwide associations, companies, franchises, colleges and universities, and nonprofit organizations – at all budget levels. Speakers cover a wide range of topics, such as technology trends, innovation, sales, marketing, digital transformation, and many others. Motivational and sports speakers are also featured on the roster.
“Conference and meeting organizers will benefit from my 35 years’ experience in the conference and speaker field to ensure the right speaker is chosen to meet each event’s needs and objectives,” Markman said. “I’m in the unique position of previously having been a conference producer myself, working on some of the world’s largest events, such as Comdex, so I truly understand the importance of choosing quality keynote speakers – for both content and delivery.”
All speakers can customize their talks to meet the needs of any audience and all are equally comfortable speaking at both large events and small, high-level meetings.
A few of the outstanding keynote speakers on the Markman Speaker roster include:
• Dr. Jeffrey Hoffman – former NASA astronaut, first mission to repair the Hubble Telescope
• Deborah Lee James – former Secretary of the Air Force, business leader, author of forthcoming book "Aim High: Chart Your Course and Find Success"
• Terrell Owens – former NFL football star, recent inductee to NFL Hall of Fame, motivational speaker, Dancing With The Stars contestant,
• Dean McFlicker – SVP and Creative Director, Comcast/NBC Entertainment, award-winning TV promotion producer and director
• Jim Craig – 1980 U.S. "Miracle on Ice" Olympic gold medal winning goalie, sales strategist, motivational speaker on teamwork.
• Victoria Bondoc – CEO and Founder, Gemini Industries; "Battlefield to Boardroom: Using Military Concepts for Business Success"
• Carmelita Jeter – fastest woman alive, track and field three-time Olympic medalist and world record holder, motivational speaker
• Eric McNulty – leadership expert, Assoc. Director-NPLI, Harvard University, co-author, "You're It:Crisis, Change, and How to Lead When it Matters Most"
• Sarita Maybin – communication and workplace relationship expert, author, "If You Can’t Say Something Nice, What DO You Say?
• Tim Bajarin – technology futurist and strategist, technology writer, speaker, and TV analyst
• Mike Schultz – sales strategist, author of "Insight Selling" and "Rainmaking Conversations"
• Jay Baer – marketing and customer service guru, author, Hug Your Haters
• Rob Salafia – leadership development expert, MIT Master Executive coach, author of “Leading From Your Best Self"
In addition, the bureau has access to a large network of speakers outside of its roster, including a wide variety of subject experts and eminent speakers in many industries, including technology, real estate, retail, manufacturing, and software.
“If we don’t have a speaker on our roster that meets the organizer’s needs, we will go out and find a speaker that does – at no extra cost,” said Markman. “We’ll even research the speaker marketplace to match up the desired topic with speakers who we’ll identify – and then select and secure the best speaker or emcee. And we always work within the client’s budget.”
To see the Markman Speaker bureau roster and topics visit: https://www.markmanspeaker.com/speakers.html
To see all services of Markman Speaker Management visit:
About Markman Speaker Management, LLC
Markman Speaker Management, LLC is a full-service speaker agency based in Needham, Massachusetts, founded and led by Steve Markman who has 35 years of experience in the conference, event, and speaker business. The Speakers Bureau division is used internationally by companies, associations, colleges and universities, non-profits, and other organizations seeking Keynote and Featured speakers on all topics, at all fee levels. By working with hundreds of speakers, thought leaders, and sports figures during his career, Mr. Markman has gained insights into a wide range of subjects, businesses, and industries, enabling him to leverage this knowledge to help client organizations and speakers alike.
Markman Speaker’s Coaching and Workshops service provides customized one-on-one advice to individuals seeking to attain speaking engagements to boost exposure and help grow their business. Clients include consultants, lawyers, entrepreneurs, CEOs, marketing professionals, and aspiring professional speakers who want to use speaking as a vehicle for business development, marketing, thought leadership, and personal and company branding. For groups of staff, customized group workshops can be created for PR/marketing agencies, law firms, and all other professional services firms.
The agency’s Executive Visibility Speaker Programs service enables executives and principals of all industries to speak in front of prospective customers and clients as a marketing, PR and business development tool that demonstrates thought leadership. Clients have included IBM Global Services, Bank of America, PayPal, Harris Interactive, Subaru, Perot Systems, Ogilvy PR, Interpublic Group, and law firms Ropes & Gray and WilmerHale.
Source: EIN Presswire