A Neumann & Associates, New Jersey, announced their 14th Executive Series seminar “How To Value And Exit Your Business For Maximum Profit”.
MEADOWLANDS, NJ/ RYE BROOK, NY, NJ, US, May 7, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — The two events will provide business sellers, buyers and advisors with in-depth knowledge how to value privately held businesses and how to properly plan an exit or investment strategy.
• Business valuations that withstand negotiation pressures
• What is needed for a valuation and what are key ratios to value a business
• The right professional packages to attract capable, legitimate buyers
• How to qualify investors & sellers and which ones to avoid
• How to obtain a solid offer with the best deal structure for yourself
• What to do with Uncle Sam and what to look for in a closing attorney
The two events will be held at the Westchester Hilton, 699 Westchester Avenue, Rye Brook, NY 10573 on May 9, 2018, and the Hilton Meadowlands, 2 Meadowlands Plaza, East Rutherford, New Jersey, 07073 on May 10, 2018, at 8:30 am to 12:30pm (Lunch will be served)
More information and registration entries can be found at www.TransferMyBusiness.com
For additional questions, interested parties should contact Eileen Zengel at (732) 872-6777.
A Neumann & Associates, LLC
email us here
How to Value and Exit your Business for most Profit
Source: EIN Presswire