Aggregates Construction in US Market 2018 Industry Analysis, Opportunities and Forecast To 2020
PUNE, INDIA, January 3, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Synopsis
"Aggregates (Construction) in the US to 2020: Market Analytics by Material Type and Category" provides top level overview of construction aggregates market in US. This report provides data on aggregates by category and by type of material.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the construction aggregates market in the US. It contains detailed historic and forecast market value data for the aggregates market and its categories (construction sands, gravel & pebbles, crushed stone, chippings (marble chippings & others), waste-based aggregates and pre-coated aggregates), including data by domestic production, supply balance, existing stock, import value and export value.
"Aggregates in the construction industry are naturally occurring, manufactured or recycled minerals, which form an essential element of all construction activities. Aggregates are hard and granular materials that are used either independently or in conjunction with lime, cement and bituminous binders for construction activities."
"Aggregates (Construction) in the US to 2020: Market Analytics by Material Type and Category" provides an overview and insight into the operating environment of the aggregates industry in India. It is an essential tool for companies active across the US construction value chain and for new players who are considering entering the market.
• Overview of the construction aggregates market in the US
• Historic and forecast market values for the aggregates market and its categories (construction sands, gravel & pebbles, crushed stone, chippings (marble chippings & others), waste-based aggregates and pre-coated aggregates) for the period 2011 through 2020.
• Historic and forecast data for the construction aggregates market in terms of domestic production value, supply balance, existing stock, import value and export value for the period 2011 through 2020.
Reasons to Buy
• Enhance your understanding of the aggregates market in the US
• Update your strategic and tactical plans based on the market changes and trends.
• Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
• Understand the market categorization by segments including construction sands, gravel & pebbles, crushed stone, chippings (marble chippings and other chippings), waste-based aggregates and pre-coated aggregates.
Table of Content: Key Points
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2 CAGR Definition and Calculation
2 Aggregates (Construction) Industry Analysis
2.1 Aggregates Market Value, 2011-2015
2.2 Aggregates Market Value Forecast, 2015-2020
2.3 Aggregates Domestic Production Value, 2011-2015
2.4 Aggregates Domestic Production Value Forecast, 2015-2020
2.5 Aggregates Supply Balance, 2011-2015
2.6 Aggregates Supply Balance Forecast, 2015-2020
2.7 Aggregates Existing Stock, 2011-2015
2.8 Aggregates Existing Stock Forecast, 2015-2020
2.9 Aggregates Export Value, 2011-2015
2.1 Aggregates Export Value Forecast, 2015-2020
2.11 Aggregates Import Value, 2011-2015
2.12 Aggregates Import Value Forecast, 2015-2020
2.13 Aggregates Category Analysis
2.13.1 Aggregates Market Value by Category, 2011-15
2.13.2 Aggregates Market Value Forecast by Category, 2015-20
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire