PUNE, INDIA, March 13, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — WiseGuyReports.com with their unique quality of simplifying the market research study, presents a deep diving study report “Civil Engineering Global Industry Almanac 2018-2022”
Global Civil Engineering industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Click here for sample report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3054048-civil-engineering-global-industry-almanac-2018-2022
Major Highlight of the Report
– The engineering industry excludes companies involved in home-building. The market value is calculated as the value of the construction of non-buildings (civil engineering). All currency conversions have been calculated using constant average 2016 annual rate.
– The global civil engineering sector is expected to generate total revenues of $2,979.0bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% between 2013 and 2017.
– Asia-Pacific is expected to drive the global civil engineering sector contributing a total of 60.3%, followed by Europe with 17.3%.
– Though growth will remain steady, it will register a decelerated rate. Due to economic conditions, many countries including Germany and France have cut back on spending, which particularly impacts the civil engineering sector.
Civil Engineering Major Outlook
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 chemicals market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 chemicals market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 chemicals market with five year forecasts
– Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Civil Engineering – Competitive Analysis
Key players are making innovative developments in Civil Engineering. The same will help in improving the market performance. Heavy investments are made by major players in the R&D sector
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3054048-civil-engineering-global-industry-almanac-2018-2022
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire